Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Nedumthottathil
Dr. Thomas Nedumthottathil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelbyville, TN, with another office in Shelbyville, TN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nedumthottathil is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center, Hickman Community Health Services and Bedford County Medical Center. Dr. Nedumthottathil has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Nedumthottathil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Thomas Nedumthottathil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, TN.
Dr. Jeanette Sison-Ilarde
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Shelbyville, TN 0.04 mi27
Dr. Nathan Brummel
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Shelbyville, TN 0.04 mi12
Dr. Aldo Ilarde
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Shelbyville, TN 0.04 mi33