Dr. Thomas Neely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Neely?

Worst doctor ever!!!!

Posted on November 20th, 2017

He's very rude and lies to his patients.

Amazing doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr. Neely is, without a doubt, the best OB-GYN I've ever visited. I had complications during what should have been a routine outpatient surgery (not his fault at all) and he was able to address the issue with no long-term ill effects for me. He came into my hospital room multiple times each day to check on me and answer any questions I had. He has followed up frequently to ensure that my pain is controlled, healing is going as expected, and I don't have any new issues that need to be addressed. I've had more time with him in 4-5 visits than my previous OB-GYN gave me in 4-5 years, and I can tell he is dedicated to his patients' well-being way beyond what I'd expect from most doctors. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

Dr. Neely is exceptional! I am so thankful that I went to him. He is so caring and passionate about his patients and what is best for them. The care and concern he provides is rare.

Mrs. Jenny Jones

Posted on September 24th, 2011

Dr. Neely delivered all three of my children. He and his office staff are absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better doctor. His concern and bedside manner for me was better than my husband and I could have ever hoped for. He takes his job to the best levels possible and truly cares for his patients. Dr. Neely is a wonderful man and we are very thankful for him. He always answers and explains any questions that I have about anything and really goes the extra mile to care for his patients throughout the pregnancy and postpartum. Thank you Dr. Neely for just being an excellent doctor!

Mrs. Jenny Jones

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Absolutely the most sincere and wonderful doctor I have ever had. His number one concern is always his patients. He cares about how they feel and alwa ...

Posted on September 14th, 2010