A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Neilsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neilsen
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Neilsen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Neilsen MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Neilsen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Neilsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Neilsen practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Cardiologists.