A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nelius is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelius graduated from Martin-Luther-Universitaet Halle-Wittenberg.
Dr. Nelius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Nelius MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Nelius practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nelius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nelius practices Urology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Urologists.