A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Neuschatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Neuschatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuschatz
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neuschatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuschatz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Neuschatz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center - Cohasset
- Fremont Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Neuschatz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Neuschatz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Neuschatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Neuschatz practices General Practice near Chico, CA.
See Chico Primary Care Doctors.