A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Neuschatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Neuschatz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neuschatz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Neuschatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neuschatz graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Neuschatz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
- Enloe Medical Center - Cohasset
- Fremont Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Neuschatz MD is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Neuschatz practice?
- Dr. Thomas Neuschatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Neuschatz practices General Practice near Chico, CA.
See Chico General Practitioners.