Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  He moved to Marysville,  |  show details
by Doug Erhardt on Jul 18th, 2013

He moved to Marysville, CA. Opened a new practice near the library. I did not see ANY evidence of drug abuse given to me. I broke my ribs. I called my now former Dr., they told me to go to the ER. Most people know that the ER in Marysville, is probably the WORST place anyone should go! THE ER on the other hand, DID try to take my life twice in one day. I then called Dr. Neuschatz's office, they told me to come as soon as I could get there. This was the first time we went to his office. My wife and I were so amazed because we got an appointment immediately, we saw the Dr., he sent us for X-rays, and we picked up my prescriptions ALL in under 2 hours. No where else on earth can you go and get everything done in that amount of time. On top of that, whatever he wrote on the order for X-rays, the lab called him BEFORE we left, and he talked to me on the phone while we were still at Sutter Buttes Imaging, eliminating the need to go back to his office to find out the results. He did give me pain meds. but they were not narcotics. It would really be hard for me to believe he would intentionally harm anyone. Keep up the great work Dr.! I recommend him to anyone.

|  Saved me a lot of money!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

Peachtree clinic refused to see me and insisted on going to ER. They thought I am having a stroke and did not want to deal with me! Without an insurance my last hope was dr. Thomas Neuschatz. He saw me in the next 2 minutes, made an accurate diagnosis (no stroke) and gave me the right meds. Great doctor!

|  Where did he go?  |  show details
May 24th, 2011

I have been a patient for several years dealing with Chronic pain that no other doctor was even willing to discuss with me without telling me it was in my head. I am not a drug seeking addict and I took well below the prescribed daily dosage maximum. Without this doctor I may have ended up on disability rather than as a citizen with a fantastic job and finally an active social life because I am no longer in agony attempting to participate in life. I knew he was moving to another town but that number is never answered now so I have no idea where he went but I know I am on the decline after several weeks w/o pain meds to help.

|  show details
May 6th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Neuschatz for the last 15 years.I find him to be compassionate,caring and always ready to hear me as a patient.I have found him to be an excellent Physician and friendly at all times.

|  for 65.00 dollars get any meds you want  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2009

i watched this dr. ruin the life of a man, by giving him hundreds of pain meds at a time, he gives him vicodin, zanax, somas, valium. the dose on the somas up to 5 aday. this has lost everything becuase his dr more interested in money than his patience. his nurse quit because she saw what was going on did'nt want anything to do with it.