inactive

Thomas E Nevins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

August 17th, 2012
My son is gone because of this man.
My son was a patient with Dr. Nevins since his birth five years ago. My son suffered a heart aattack because of his neglagence. My Family fought every battle to get my son the best of care possible. As a result of the heart attack my son sufferd a brain injury, because of the brain injury that happend according to Dr. Nevins there was nothing they could do for his kidneys, against the family's wishes the U of Mn refused him medical treatment. As a result my son passed away at five years old. As a parent I would never reccomend this man. If you truly love your child keep them away at all costs. This man is not God, he is not the "cure-all" he can make a mistake. I was with the U of MN system for many many years and I'm sorry but he is not worth a moment of your time.

June 21st, 2012
Saved my daughters life
My daughter had a very complex, life threatening combination of issues when she was 13 years old. Not only did he get her all fixed up again, he spoke to her in a very honest and up front manner without hiding any upcoming procedures she would be facing. Because of his integrity she trusted him, and only him and was quickly on the road to recovery. Highly recommend him!