Learn more about Dr. Thomas Newland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Newland is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Newland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newland graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Newland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Allendale County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jordan Newland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Newland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Newland has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Newland practices Ophthalmology near Walterboro, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Summerville, SC.
See Walterboro Ophthalmologists.