Learn more about Dr. Thomas Newland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Newland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Newland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newland graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Newland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Allendale County Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jordan Newland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Newland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Newland has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Newland practices Ophthalmology near Walterboro, SC.
See Walterboro Ophthalmologists.