A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Newland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Newland is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newland
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Newland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Newland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newland graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Newland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Allendale County Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jordan Newland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Newland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Newland has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Newland practices Ophthalmology near Walterboro, SC.
See Walterboro Ophthalmologists.