Learn more about Dr. Thomas Newland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Newland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newland
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Newland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Newland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newland graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Newland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Allendale County Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jordan Newland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Newland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Newland has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Newland practices Ophthalmology near Walterboro, SC.
See Walterboro Ophthalmologists.