Learn more about Dr. Thomas Newland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Newland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Newland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newland graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Newland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Newland practice?
Dr. Thomas Newland practices Ophthalmology near Walterboro, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Charleston, SC.
See Walterboro Ophthalmologists.