A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Newland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Newland is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Newland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newland graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Newland has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Allendale County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jordan Newland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Newland practice?
- Dr. Thomas Newland has 10 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Newland practices Ophthalmology near Walterboro, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Summerville, SC.
See Walterboro Ophthalmologists.