Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Newmark
Dr. Thomas Newmark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Newmark is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Cooper Medical Center and Cooper Hospital Umc. Dr. Newmark has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Newmark has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. Thomas Newmark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Delane Casiano
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi11
Dr. Chris Winfrey
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Muhammad Burhanullah
Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi7