Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Newton
Dr. Thomas Newton, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Newton is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and Houston Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Newton has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Newton has the following 2 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Newton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.
Dr. Joohee Moonat
Shenandoah, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. James Field
General Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Shenandoah, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Petar Turcinovic
Shenandoah, TX 0.01 mi24