Dr. Thomas Nguyen Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nguyen?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 18th, 2012

Quick to give wrong diagnosis.

He absolutely disregarded the amount of pain I was in. I'm in my 20's and I could not lean backwards and I could barely walk or sit. After a quick check of watching me walk a couple feet across the room, Dr. Nguyen immediately ruled out my pain as common lower back aches and sent me on my way. I tried to explain how serious this felt compared to normal back aches but he would not listen. I later found out (via a different doctor and MRI) that I have a herniated disc (from an early onset of degenerative disc disease) near my L-4 and L-5.

Type 2 Diabetes