A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nicholas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nicholas is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholas graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Nicholas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Appling Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Nicholas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Nicholas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nicholas has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nicholas practices Emergency Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Emergency Physicians.