A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nicosia is Excellent. Dr. Nicosia has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nicosia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Coronary Artery Disease CAD and Heart Failure.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicosia graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicosia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- St Francis Hospital Roslyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nicosia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nicosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Nicosia practice?
Dr. Thomas Nicosia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn, NY.
See Manhasset Internists and Manhasset Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Nicosia, Dr. Tomas Nicosia, Dr. Tommie Nicosia, Dr. Tommy Nicosia