A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nicosia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nicosia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicosia
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nicosia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nicosia, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicosia graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nicosia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arnold Nicosia MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Nicosia practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nicosia has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nicosia practices Cardiovascular Disease near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Cardiologists.