A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Niebeling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Niebeling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Niebeling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niebeling graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Niebeling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alan Niebeling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Niebeling practice?
- Dr. Thomas Niebeling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Niebeling practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeville, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.