A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Niedbala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niedbala
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niedbala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Niedbala, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Niedbala graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Niedbala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas M Niedbala MD is a male Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas M. Niedbala practice?
- Dr. Thomas Niedbala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Niedbala practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Blackwood Radiologists.