Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Nielsen
Dr. Thomas Nielsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IL, with another office in Bloomington, IL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Nielsen is affiliated with St Joseph Memorial Hospital, Advocate Bromenn Medical Center and Advocate Eureka Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Nielsen has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Thomas Nielsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomington, IL.
Dr. Kathryn Bohn
Pulmonary Disease, Family Medicine
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Jonathan Benson
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi5
Dr. Rich Castillo
Pulmonary Disease, Emergency Medicine
Bloomington, IL 0.01 mi30