A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nighswander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nighswander, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nighswander graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nighswander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Samuel Nighswander MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Nighswander practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nighswander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nighswander practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.