A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nighswander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nighswander
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nighswander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nighswander, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nighswander graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nighswander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Native Medical Center, Phs
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Samuel Nighswander MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Nighswander practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nighswander has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nighswander practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.