A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nittler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nittler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nittler, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nittler graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nittler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Nittler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Nittler practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nittler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nittler practices Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Jefferson City, MO.
See Houston Emergency Physicians.