inactive

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
He came recommended but my experience was pathetic !
I came to Dr Noah for a second opinion and was very disappointed with my visit. When you are seeking a specialist for a potentially life altering condition you want to seek the wisdom of someone that has been in the business for a while as well as someone you can talk to that can truly educate you and discuss options sharing their years of wisdom. He really couldn't answer my questions without getting snippity. I too am in the business of helping people and providing peace of mind so I know what my clients expect of me and I deliver on that promise. If there was a negative score that could be given Noah just recd the award.

November 4th, 2016
Very well organized office. Dr Noah was kind, considerate, answered all my questions. Wants me to come back for follow up. He is very thorough and more gentle than the OB/Gyn doctor. I was a little worried after reading some negative reviews but my experience was very positive

October 31st, 2016
Terrible bedside/clinic manner
Does not answer questions brought up during a clinic visit. He acted like I was questioning his expertise instead of asking a question about the medication he was prescribing and the treatment plan he was suggesting. Gets angry very easily.

February 27th, 2015
Positive Experience
Dr. Noah seemed very knowledgeable and competent. His examination of me was thorough, and he answered all my questions. I would recommend him. I did not put a lot of weight on the negative reviews he received on this site, as this extremely small sample is hardly representative. I work in a profession that involves serving clients, and have found that 15% of people aren't going to like you no matter what you do.

May 20th, 2013
Disappointed
Did not listen to needs as I would have liked. Kind of had a "here you go and leave" mentality.

March 30th, 2013
Very good doctor, and person
Dr. Noah is very good to understand the patients needs, and has been more than expected not only a great doctor but a person that really cares about his patients.

January 15th, 2017