A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nucatola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nucatola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nucatola
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Nucatola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nucatola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nucatola graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nucatola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Nucatola MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Nucatola practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nucatola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nucatola practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Westfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ.
See Westfield Internists and Westfield Rheumatologists.