A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nucatola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nucatola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nucatola, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nucatola graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nucatola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Robert Nucatola MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Nucatola practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nucatola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nucatola practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Internists and Westfield Rheumatologists.