A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nugent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nugent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nugent, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nugent graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nugent has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas R Nugent MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas R. Nugent practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nugent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Nugent practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Pulmonologists and Cherry Hill Critical Care Practitioners.