Dr. Thomas Numnum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Numnum?

FGM

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Numnum came by the morning after my surgery of a cancerous tumor removed from the backside of a labia, I asked him why he sewed up my clitoris, he said "Oh it will be fine", smiled and walked out ?! ?

Nashville is lucky to have Dr. Numnum

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I had a unique case of ovarian cancer, Dr. Numnum worked with me to find the best solution for me. He is a caring compassionate doctor that actually listens to his patients and is involved with their care even after the initial visit or two. Before my surgery I had a list of questions that I offered to fax over, instead Dr. Numnum called me himself to review answer and reassure me. All the staff has always been very nice as well.

Posted on February 8th, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr Numnum last week. After getting diagnosed with uterine cancer, i wanted to find a gyn/onc that would fit me. Dr Numnum was referred to me by my current gyn. From the first moment of trying to get in and make an appt, his staff of nurses and assistants were awesome and so sweet! Dr Numnum is very professional, but i feel he is also very relate-able and easy to talk to. I feel that i am in good hands and made a very good decision.

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Dr. Numnum is always courteous and professional, taking time to explain past test results and what is being done at the current visit. I feel that he genuinely cares about my health. The staff is always friendly, and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes before being called back to a room. Always a great experience!

Posted on January 12th, 2017

Great

Wonderful caring doctor

Posted on December 27th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr.Numnum for 2 1/2 years, He was so caring the day of surgery. I was a nervous wreck and he came to my bedside, held my hand and talked to me to calm me down!!

Not impressed

Posted on December 21st, 2016

This doctor has a lot to learn but is too arrogant to allow that. He did surgery on me, but I will never go back to him or Centennial Hospital. Very bad experience.

Posted on December 18th, 2016

I would recommend him and his staff very highly ! I wouldn't go no where else .. they are great ... I've had several surgeries over the years and I've never had such good treatment as I have with Dr. Numnum and his staff .. they all were awesome

Posted on September 1st, 2016

Dr numnum was very compassionate and really caring and he wasted no time to do my surgery and take care of me was so blessed to be referred to him would highly recommend him to any woman thanks dr numnum

Taking time to answer your questions

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Very personable and always takes time to answer my questions. He always makes me feel he cares and my husband says the same. His office staff is bar none.

Posted on August 27th, 2016

He has been my oncologist for 6 years.

The VERY BEST!!!!

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Numnum and his wonderful staff. I can not praise them enough from the front desk to the back door. Oh - if you call and have a question - Guess what? Someone returns your call in a very timely matter. I can not sing their praises enough.