A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Nunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nunn has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southcrest Hospital
- Claremore Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Van Do Nunn DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas V. Nunn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nunn practices Otolaryngology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Otolaryngologists.