A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Nyberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Nyberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyberg graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Nyberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Alex Nyberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Nyberg practice?
- Dr. Thomas Nyberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Nyberg practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.