Dr. Thomas Nygaard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nygaard?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Nygaard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2013

Sent from God

I can't say enough good about Dr. Nygaard. After two heart attacks and poor treatment from a Cardiologist in Danville, Va I knew something was not right and Dr. Nygaard took the time to find the problem and I have had no issues for 11 years now. He is the absolute best! as a Dr. and human being. Unfortunatelyfor me and I am sure many other patients, he has retired from practice and has more time to do volunteer work with his wife. The man is an inspiration to me. The world would be a much better place with more people like Dr. Nygaard.

September 8th, 2011

Dr. Nygaard is not only an excellent Cardiologist, but one of the best and most caring doctor there is. Even though I have moved 1400 miles from where he practices, I still consider him my primary cardiologist. I travel each year to see him for my annual check-up.

January 11th, 2011

Jeff Catlett

Without a doubt, one of the best doctors in the Central Virginia, Region 2000, area. Two thumbs up!

October 2nd, 2009

A little more difficult to get an appointment; however, this is due to the existing volume of patients that he has. I wouldn't trade him for all the tea in China. Wonderful, caring phyisican. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nygaard. I feel, sometimes, I worry him to death with questions; however, whenever you have any issue with your heart you really do not know what to expect, what you should and shouldn't do. Every thing that comes up you wonder if it has anything to do with your heart. Each time I call or leave a message he will see that you receive a reply to your question. He is the best and Lynchburg is very fortunate to have him. I am very fortunate that he agreed to take me as a patient as I know how extremely busy he is. God Bless Dr. Thomas Nygaard

March 28th, 2009

The best cardiologist I have ever had

Dr. Nygaard is kind and caring, and always listens to everything you say.He is smart, and always finds the problem. He saved my life and always takes good care of me, and my husband who also has a heart condition. He is the best doctor in his field, and is extremely smart. I would recommend Dr. Nygaard to anyone.

May 22nd, 2016