Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Barr, Internist, Physician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Barr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Barr graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 5 awards.
Dr. O'Barr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O'Barr MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O'Barr practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Barr practices Internal Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Internists.