Dr. Thomas Oconnor MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Bloomfield, CT

August 1st, 2016
Never in a rush. Able to explain condition clearly. Answers questions fully. Advocates for patients with other physicians who have high regard for him.

January 22nd, 2016
Best dr I've ever had!!

January 17th, 2016
Dr.O'Connor spent over two hours with me on my first history and figured out exactly what was wrong with me! The walk in clinic doctors have a lot to learn from concierge medicine and practices like Dr.O'Connor's. Hats off to you doc! See ya soon! And all the best of luck with your outstanding medical practice and service.

August 21st, 2015
Best Doc!
My husband and I are extremely pleased with Dr. O'Connor's concierge medical practice. He is a personal doctor who truly cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to help us. We appreciate his attention to detail. Thanks for all your hard work doc!

August 21st, 2015
I am a 46 year old woman that enjoys running 1/2 marathons. I have been running for over 10 years. I have been feeling sluggish and off for the last few years and this has been detrimental to my training. I questioned several doctors regarding my issues and they could never figure out the problem. I was referred to Dr. O'Connor by a friend. Dr. O'Connor performed a comprehensive physical and complete lab review . He was able to determine what was wrong with me and I began a treatment regimen immediately. He was able to get me back on track, feeling great and training harder than ever. I also love the services he offers when I am on the road working and training!! Dr. O'Connor is an exemplary physician and his staff is wonderful to work with!!

January 29th, 2015
Dr. O has always met my health needs. He's an amazing doctor.

January 25th, 2015
Patient since 2008
Dr. O'Connor's concierge medical practice is a great resource for anyone who wants to have a personal doctor who really care about his patients. Best Doc my husband and I have ever had! Thanks Doc!

June 12th, 2013
Outstanding
Dr. O'Connor stands out among physicians in his sincere interest in getting to the heart of your problem...and in finding other problems as well. He leaves no stone unturned. Obviously loves medicine! The breadth of his knowledge is amazing. And his desire to impart it is especially welcome in this era of the doc who is too busy to listen and to guide. I credit him with diagnosing a condition I had which was overlooked for years by other doctors, and which was steadily impacting the quality of my life.

June 12th, 2013
Dr O'Connor is a breath of fresh air! He helped my husband and saved his life! We have been to the "best" doctors in CT, NY and MA, with no resolve. Dr O'Connor nailed the diagnosis of what was going wrong for my husband after taking the time to listen to him and order the most comprehensive lab evaluation I have ever seen! Thank you Dr. O'Connor! I would recommend him to any one who wants to be cared for by one of the best physicians in the USA.

May 6th, 2013
Dr. O'Connor is a pioneer in the field of testosterone replacement therapy in men and the most conscientious, caring physician I have ever met. I am 57 years old and feel like 27 and it is his knowledge and enthusiasm for what he does that convinced me to follow his medical advice. He takes tremendous amounts of time to explain things to his patients and make sure that the treatment he has provided is doing its job without side effects. His attention to detail and knowledge of his individual patients is spectacular, particularly in this day and age when doctors generally don't concern themselves at all with individual care. His knowledge of his specialty is literally cutting edge and he is improving the lives of his male patients immeasurably in a field where typical doctors literally will not do anything to help their patients. I couldn't recommend Tom more highly. And on top of his remarkable skills and genuine concern for his patients, Tom is a really nice guy, probably the last of his kind in the medical profession.

April 21st, 2011
He cares about his patients
Dr O Connor sees through insurance companies, see through the googling and the commercials and sees you. I believe he can look himself in the mirror every day and be the type of Dr. Who can look himself in the mirror putting his patient first. No one is exempt in life from being human but from my experience of having multiple family members but primarily myself he sees me the whole me and genuinely cares. He will stand up for you question diagnoses for you he is knowledgeable and I am proud and lucky to be his patient,

March 28th, 2011
Jury is still out even after many years!