Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Dea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Dea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Dea
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Dea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Dea, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dea graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Dea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick O'Dea MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. O'Dea practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Dea has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Dea practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.