A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Dowd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Dowd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Dowd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Dowd graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. O'Dowd has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O'Dowd MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O'Dowd practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Dowd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Dowd practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Turnersville, NJ.
See Voorhees Surgeons.