Surgeons
502 Centennial Blvd
Ste 6
Voorhees, NJ 08043
856-227-7566
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  review for dr. o,dowd  |  show details
by dennis keller on Feb 20th, 2014

one of the best doctors in his field

|  My Choice all the Way  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

When I began having problems with my knees, I was referred to Dr. O'Dowd by my primary. My first impression was that he wasn't caring enough and that maybe he was not the orthopedic surgeon for me. Rather than walk away, I stayed with Dr. O'Dowd. Over a period of nine years or so, I have had both my left and right knee replaced. Dr. O'Dowd performed each surgery. There were no complications with any part of the procedure and or follow-ups throughout the years. He is the best! I put all my faith in Dr. O'Dowd.

|  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

DR, O'DOWD IS ONE IN A MILLION. SPENDS TIME WITH YOU AND LISTENS TO ALL YOUR ALIMENTS. I HAD BROKEN HIP AND SHOULER PROBLEMS AND HE HAS HEPLED ME WITH ALL MY PAIN. HE.S EASY T TALK WITH AND GETS RIGHT DOWN TO THE PROBLEM, I TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT COMPLETELY. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A ORTHOPEDIC , DR. O'DOWD IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!THE STAFF IS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL.HE,S JUST A WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR.

|  Snobbish Jerk  |  show details
by myshkin on Jul 22nd, 2010

This guy is something else. His first comment to me was to point out that my shoes were quite old and didn't look that presentable. He then told me the intense pain I had been experiencing was JUST pain, and handed me a prescription for Celebrex (this was about 3 weeks before the bombshell concerning Celebrex's link with heart attacks came out). I never filled the prescription, and solved the problem through physical therapy.Lazy, arrogant, and far from competent. If that is what you are looking for, he's your guy.

|  Good accomplishments but overconfident  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2010

He has a good background, very well educated; however, when it comes to being a doctor.. i would wait around 40 minutes to be seen by him and he would only take about 5-10 minutes to see me. He would make diagnostics without actually touching or checking the area in pain. I wouldn't recommend him.