Dr. Thomas Odowd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Odowd?

August 17th, 2017

did not listen to my concerns or did not take them seriously. Talked over me. Dismissed me as if I was not in pain.

April 21st, 2015

Dr. O'Dowd has performed numerous surgeries from bi-lateral knee replacement, arthroscopes, and rotator repairs, I have been a patient for more than 20 years. Great care from Dr. O'Dowd through all of my injuries.

January 29th, 2015

Awesome! Simply Awesome~

Dr. O'Dowd is a no nonsense, straight shooter. He was honest and up front with proposed treatment, he was caring and professional. I have seen him a few times over the last three years and highly recommend him. His staff is friendly and courteous and his billing department was efficient and friendly.The follow up on treatment was great. After seeing another Orthopedic surgeon for 5 years with no improvement. After the 1st visit, I was finally pain free and walking like a 20 year old. Thanks Dr O'Dowd!

February 20th, 2014

review for dr. o,dowd

one of the best doctors in his field

November 13th, 2012

Try another doctor.

May 15th, 2012

My Choice all the Way

When I began having problems with my knees, I was referred to Dr. O'Dowd by my primary. My first impression was that he wasn't caring enough and that maybe he was not the orthopedic surgeon for me. Rather than walk away, I stayed with Dr. O'Dowd. Over a period of nine years or so, I have had both my left and right knee replaced. Dr. O'Dowd performed each surgery. There were no complications with any part of the procedure and or follow-ups throughout the years. He is the best! I put all my faith in Dr. O'Dowd.

August 30th, 2011

DR, O'DOWD IS ONE IN A MILLION. SPENDS TIME WITH YOU AND LISTENS TO ALL YOUR ALIMENTS. I HAD BROKEN HIP AND SHOULER PROBLEMS AND HE HAS HEPLED ME WITH ALL MY PAIN. HE.S EASY T TALK WITH AND GETS RIGHT DOWN TO THE PROBLEM, I TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT COMPLETELY. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A ORTHOPEDIC , DR. O'DOWD IS THE RIGHT CHOICE!!!!THE STAFF IS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFUL.HE,S JUST A WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR.

July 22nd, 2010

Snobbish Jerk

This guy is something else. His first comment to me was to point out that my shoes were quite old and didn't look that presentable. He then told me the intense pain I had been experiencing was JUST pain, and handed me a prescription for Celebrex (this was about 3 weeks before the bombshell concerning Celebrex's link with heart attacks came out). I never filled the prescription, and solved the problem through physical therapy.Lazy, arrogant, and far from competent. If that is what you are looking for, he's your guy.

February 1st, 2010

Good accomplishments but overconfident

He has a good background, very well educated; however, when it comes to being a doctor.. i would wait around 40 minutes to be seen by him and he would only take about 5-10 minutes to see me. He would make diagnostics without actually touching or checking the area in pain. I wouldn't recommend him.

October 4th, 2017