A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Keefe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Keefe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keefe graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Keefe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph O'Keefe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Keefe practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Keefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Keefe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.