A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Keefe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Keefe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Keefe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Keefe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keefe graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. O'Keefe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Joseph O'Keefe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Keefe practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Keefe has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Keefe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.