A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Laughlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Laughlin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Laughlin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. O'Laughlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas James O'Laughlin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. O'Laughlin practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Laughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Laughlin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Physiatrists.