A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Malley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Malley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Malley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Malley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Malley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O'Malley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O'Malley practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Malley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Malley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.