Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Mara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Mara
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Mara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Mara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Mara graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. O'Mara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O'Mara MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O'Mara practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Mara has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Mara practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Internists, Pocatello Critical Care Practitioners, and Pocatello Pulmonologists.