A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Mara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Mara
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Mara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Mara graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. O'Mara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O'Mara MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O'Mara practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Mara has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas O'Mara practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Internists, Pocatello Critical Care Practitioners, and Pocatello Pulmonologists.