Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bryan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Orville Bryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.