A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bryan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bryan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Orville Bryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bryan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino, CA.
See West Covina Surgeons.