A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Mayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Mayer, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mayer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Sheridan
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Otto Mayer MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Mayer practices Neurology near Sheridan, WY.
See Sheridan Neurologists.