A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McNamara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McNamara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Interventional Radiography
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. McNamara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Grant General Hospital
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. McNamara practice?
Dr. Thomas McNamara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.