A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McNamara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Interventional Radiography
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas McNamara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas McNamara practice?
- Dr. Thomas McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McNamara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Bishop, CA.
See Carson City Radiologists.