Learn more about Dr. Thomas McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNamara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNamara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McNamara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Back Pain
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Interventional Radiography
- Limb Salvage
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas McNamara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas McNamara practice?
- Dr. Thomas McNamara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas McNamara practices Diagnostic Radiology near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Bishop, CA.
See Carson City Radiologists.