A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas McNamara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 16 Areas, including Angioplasty,AVM embolization,Carotid stenting,DVT lysis,Peripheral Vascular Disease,Varicose Veins,Varicoceles,Venous Disease, Arterial Occlusive Diseases, and Arteriovenous Malformations.13 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. McNamara practice?
Dr. Thomas McNamara practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom McNamara, Dr. Tomas McNamara, Dr. Tommie McNamara, Dr. Tommy McNamara