Dr. Thomas Morrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Morrison?

Space-systems Electronics Design Engineer and Inventor

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr. Morrison treated me for emergency skin laceration while vacationing within the Florida Keys (by-the-way, healing perfectly). He is exceptionally intelligent, perceptive, caring, considerate and skilled. He is a wonderful person who lifts the spirits of those who see him at the Mariners Hospital in Tavernier (as well as the excellent staff which I had the pleasure of meeting). I cannot praise him enough to do justice, but I extend my heart-felt thanks and appreciation.

the best dr I ever had

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I've never had a dr. that was so nice and spent so much time with us as this Dr. we saw him for emergency but he has a lasting impression on our family. i wish he could be our family dr. accurate diagnosis, excellent and understanding Dr.

Trauma Nurse rates Dr Thomas O. Morrison M.D.

Posted on February 4th, 2011

Dr. Morrison is caring for a member of my immediate family. Dr. Morrison is highly skilled and well qualified. He also has the hard to find qualities OF AN OLD FASHION "COUNTRY DOCTOR turned SPECIALIST". He is A STRONG ADVOCATE FOR HIS PATIENTS. ALTHOUGH our news was very bad. He listened and instilled in us the confidence and direction THAT YOU ONLY FIND IN A SPECIAL FRIEND. Dr. Morrison is not just well qualified medically, his caring, kindness and commitment to his patients is clearly a rare quality in 2011. I KNOW THIS IS TRUE, I HAVE BEEN A TRAUMA NURSE FOR 30+ YEARS. Most Doctors are well qualified. Dr. Morrison is simply "AN EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICIAN !!!" and a friend. The entire family are impressed with his professional and compassionate qualities.

Posted on August 15th, 2016