A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O Schwab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons.