A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O Schwab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Thomas Schwab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Seminole, FL.
See Clearwater Surgeons.