Dr. Thomas Paul Obade MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Obade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Obade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Obade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Knee Resurfacing, Knee Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Obade graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Obade has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obade accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Obade practice?
Dr. Thomas Obade practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons, Woodbury Internists, and Woodbury Sports Medicine Doctors.