Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Obade
Dr. Thomas Obade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodbury, NJ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Obade is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees. Dr. Obade has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Obade has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Thomas Obade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NJ.
Dr. Jay Kalawadia
Woodbury, NJ 0.01 mi8
Dr. Steven Frey
Woodbury, NJ 0.01 mi14
Dr. Nathan Holmes
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Woodbury, NJ 0.01 mi7