Learn more about Dr. Thomas Obade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Obade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obade
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Obade, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Obade graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Obade has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas P Obade MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Obade practice?
- Dr. Thomas Obade has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Obade practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons.