Learn more about Dr. Thomas Obisesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Obisesan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obisesan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obisesan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Obisesan, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Obisesan graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Obisesan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Obisesan MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Obisesan practice?
- Dr. Thomas Obisesan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Obisesan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Family Physicians and Washington Geriatric Doctors.