Dr. Thomas Obrien MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Honesdale, PA

October 27th, 2015
Best Doctor hands down!!!
I actually saw all of the Drs at womens healthcare because I was pregnant with twins and that's policy. I absolutely loved Dr. Obrien. He was very friendly, caring and knowledgable and made me feel at ease with the entire birthing process. ( I had a c-section) I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!

March 12th, 2015
Run far far away from this moron.
Dr Obrien is a nasty rude individual. I will not call him a man. His bedside manner is horrible. He delivered my son. I got an epideral and was pushing for about 3 hours. He told me to STAND(I could not feel my legs because of epidural) to see if it would help to push my baby out. I told him I couldn't feel my legs and he said I'd be fine just hold onto the bed. Sure enough I try to stand and fall directly on to the foot board of the bed on my belly. My son came out csection with his entire face bruised. Told me it was from me pushing. Not the case at all. I'm so grateful my son has no issues but this moron should not be delivering babies. He screwed up stitching me up after my csection so I have a huge scar that is attached to my muscle. Moron. Stay away from this idiot if you can.

May 18th, 2010
I'M GLAD HE IS MY DOCTOR
I will tell you how caring Dr.O'Brien is. When I had my hysterectomy I had some complications...he stayed with me all night. How many doctors will do that? The first time I met Dr.O'Brien he took no time at making me feel at ease. He has never been wrong in his diagnosis of me. I am very happy and glad that he is my gynecologist.