Learn more about Dr. Thomas Odar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Odar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odar
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Odar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Odar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Odar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Odar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Odar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Odar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Odar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Odar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.