A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Odar is Excellent. Dr. Odar has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Odar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Odar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Odar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Odar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Odar practice?
Dr. Thomas Odar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Germantown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD and Olney, MD.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Odar, Dr. Tomas Odar, Dr. Tommie Odar, Dr. Tommy Odar