Learn more about Dr. Thomas Odar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Odar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odar
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Odar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Odar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Odar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Odar MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Odar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Odar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Odar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.