A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Odar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Odar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odar
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Odar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Odar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Odar graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Odar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas J Odar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Odar practice?
- Dr. Thomas Odar has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Odar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Internists and Rockville Cardiologists.