Overall Review

January 7th, 2016
Careful and Caring
I liked the fact that he focuses on the most important things and zeroes in quickly on the best tests and possible treatments.

October 26th, 2015
Excellent
Dr. Odar comes across knowledgeable and confident, which conveys into assurance. My dad is also Dr. Odar's patient. I had the opportunity to watch Dr. Odar examine and treat my dad. I saw a very kind and concerned doctor who intentionally sought out making my dad feel good. I would recommend him to anybody.

September 5th, 2013
Best Cardiologist I had even met!
I would recommend Dr. Odar to anyone and, I will. He is both humble and kind. He asks good questions and listens closely without cutting you off. Treats the patient as a partner in their healthcare and is very smart about honing in on what needs to be done next. He is a breath of fresh air in a world where some docs can be unhelpful and arrogant. I am so thankful to find Dr. Odar and his staff.

September 18th, 2011
Thanks for being there when I needed you
Dr Odar really made a difference in my well being. When I visited him, I was struggling with personal issues which were affecting my health. Dr Odar gave me a better perspective on my issues and strongly encouraged me to focus on my health. I visited him several times and he was very supportive. I started working out and eating right which has greatly improved my health. Without Dr Odar's help, guidance and caring words, I would not be on the path to becoming healthy again. I feel fantastic and I owe it all to him.

September 5th, 2011
Very caring doctor. A year-and-a-half ago my husband had a mild heart attack. Every time I have been myself for an appointment since then, he always asks how my husband is doing and vice versa. I have recommended him to many people.

March 14th, 2011
Thanks for being my cardiologist
I went to Dr Odar because my family has a strong disposition to heart disease. I put off the appointment for quite some time because I was concerned about the possible outcome. When I met Dr Odar, I found him to be very calm and kind. At my first appointment, he requested that I undergo additional testing. The test came back normal and Dr Odar set up a plan for my future care. I felt that I received very good care from Dr Odar and I would highly recommend him to others. He has a great disposition and was very thorough. He is not bad to look at either.

March 3rd, 2010
Thanks for Being My Cardiologist
Dr. Odar is thorough, patient, compassionate, efficient; and he listens. His body language and mannerism show you that he cares. The office staff is also very pleasant.

September 16th, 2009
ER RN
Expects perfection from staff, advocates for his patients in getting them the best care possible. Very timely to getting to his pt's bedside if any should show in the ER. I have suggested him on many occasions when patients ask for a cardiologist.

April 1st, 2009