Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oei
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oei Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oei, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Oei has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O Oei MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Oei practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oei has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Oei practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.