A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oei is Satisfactory. Dr. Oei has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oei, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oei has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Northwest
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Oei practice?
Dr. Thomas Oei practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Oei, Dr. Tomas Oei, Dr. Tommie Oei, Dr. Tommy Oei