A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oei is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oei, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Oei has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O Oei MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O. Oei practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Oei practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kerrville, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.