Dr. Thomas Oei MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2015
Excellent Eye Care
Highly recommend Dr. Oei for your eye care. Professional staff and comfortable office environment.

March 22nd, 2015
Well coordinated staff using latest equipment. The Doctor is both professional and personable - and patient in dealing with a mostly geriatric patient group unfamiliar with the issues. My surgery was totally successful.

March 18th, 2015
21st Century professional Doctor that still continues to offer concern and compassion.
Total trust and appreciation for this brilliant, caring doctor. He offers the most professional office with the very latest in technology, a highly-trained staff, and caring, friendly management that will not tolerate anything less than the finest service possible.

March 4th, 2015
Retired
Dr. Oei is one of the finest doctors that I use. He is thorough and extremely knowledgeable. Would recommend him to anyone - family and friends

February 27th, 2015
I think the good Lord for giving I think the good Lord for giving Dr.Oui his gift to help people keep their sight!

February 18th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Oei and his staff

January 23rd, 2015
Professional, thorough, keeps abreast of current procedures offered.

January 8th, 2015
Professional, knowledgeable, and has a well run office. Shows a genuine concern for my well being. Takes the time to explain my situation and answer my questions.

October 18th, 2014
Excellent Experience
Dr Oei was extremely prompt and friendly with a caring attitude; and all my issues were addressed in the same day. After a thorough evaluation, I was immediately sent for several diagnostic tests in the same office. Dr Oei’s staff was very professional and courteous in every way. I would most definitely recommend Dr Oei to my family and friends.

October 9th, 2014
He ruined my husbands eye with a lazier. I say eye because he only has one. Was rude to his employees. Had no time to talk to us. Have heard from several others what he did to them. Was not sterile in his office or personal

May 23rd, 2014
Floaters & Flashes
I noticed floaters and flashes in left eye and my optometrist, who happens to be my brother, says to get in to see someone to look at my retina. I called one doctor- couldn't see me for 3 weeks, called Dr. Oei's office and they gave me an appointment the next morning. I had two retinol tears, Dr. Oei had staff work me in and in less than 3 hours, as a new patient, I'd been examined, diagnosed ant treated with laser for the tears. I found the staff to be professional and businesslike. I didn't require education on the condition - I have my brother and the internet for that, but I do appreciate this doctor and his staff and their recognition of the time limits on this particular condition and the willingness to see & treat me. Follow up in 2 weeks.

November 17th, 2011
My dad is 80 yrs old. Dr. Oei, acording to my dad was rude, and yelled at my father for moving during the procedure. My father stated he moved because the procedure hurt. The staff was nice, and had no problems booking an appointment for follow ups. But the Dr.'s are rude to patients and do not have any bedside manners.