by Diana L. Stowe on Feb 27th, 2015

I think the good Lord for giving I think the good Lord for giving Dr.Oui his gift to help people keep their sight!

Feb 18th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Oei and his staff

by William Schmidt on Jan 23rd, 2015

Professional, thorough, keeps abreast of current procedures offered.

Jan 8th, 2015

Professional, knowledgeable, and has a well run office. Shows a genuine concern for my well being. Takes the time to explain my situation and answer my questions.

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
by Stephen Thomas on Oct 18th, 2014

Dr Oei was extremely prompt and friendly with a caring attitude; and all my issues were addressed in the same day. After a thorough evaluation, I was immediately sent for several diagnostic tests in the same office. Dr Oei’s staff was very professional and courteous in every way. I would most definitely recommend Dr Oei to my family and friends.

Oct 9th, 2014

He ruined my husbands eye with a lazier. I say eye because he only has one. Was rude to his employees. Had no time to talk to us. Have heard from several others what he did to them. Was not sterile in his office or personal

Floaters & Flashes show details Floaters & Flashes
by Linda on May 23rd, 2014

I noticed floaters and flashes in left eye and my optometrist, who happens to be my brother, says to get in to see someone to look at my retina. I called one doctor- couldn't see me for 3 weeks, called Dr. Oei's office and they gave me an appointment the next morning. I had two retinol tears, Dr. Oei had staff work me in and in less than 3 hours, as a new patient, I'd been examined, diagnosed ant treated with laser for the tears. I found the staff to be professional and businesslike. I didn't require education on the condition - I have my brother and the internet for that, but I do appreciate this doctor and his staff and their recognition of the time limits on this particular condition and the willingness to see & treat me. Follow up in 2 weeks.

Former Worker show details Former Worker
Jan 27th, 2014

A terrible doctor to work for. You work in constant fear of losing your job due to the he acts.

Nov 17th, 2011

My dad is 80 yrs old. Dr. Oei, acording to my dad was rude, and yelled at my father for moving during the procedure. My father stated he moved because the procedure hurt. The staff was nice, and had no problems booking an appointment for follow ups. But the Dr.'s are rude to patients and do not have any bedside manners.

Fast show details Fast
Jun 18th, 2011

does not expend time explaining my ailment, screams at his helpers