Ophthalmologists

Far North Central
19 Inwood Heights Dr N
San Antonio, TX 78248
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

|  Floaters & Flashes  |  show details
by Linda on May 23rd, 2014

I noticed floaters and flashes in left eye and my optometrist, who happens to be my brother, says to get in to see someone to look at my retina. I called one doctor- couldn't see me for 3 weeks, called Dr. Oei's office and they gave me an appointment the next morning. I had two retinol tears, Dr. Oei had staff work me in and in less than 3 hours, as a new patient, I'd been examined, diagnosed ant treated with laser for the tears. I found the staff to be professional and businesslike. I didn't require education on the condition - I have my brother and the internet for that, but I do appreciate this doctor and his staff and their recognition of the time limits on this particular condition and the willingness to see & treat me. Follow up in 2 weeks.

|  Former Worker  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2014

A terrible doctor to work for. You work in constant fear of losing your job due to the he acts.

|  show details
Nov 17th, 2011

My dad is 80 yrs old. Dr. Oei, acording to my dad was rude, and yelled at my father for moving during the procedure. My father stated he moved because the procedure hurt. The staff was nice, and had no problems booking an appointment for follow ups. But the Dr.'s are rude to patients and do not have any bedside manners.

|  Fast  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

does not expend time explaining my ailment, screams at his helpers