A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oetting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oetting, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oetting, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oetting graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oetting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oetting accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Oetting practice?
Dr. Thomas Oetting practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.