A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oetting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oetting, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oetting
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oetting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oetting, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oetting graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oetting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Oetting MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Oetting practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oetting has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Oetting practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.