A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oetting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oetting, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oetting
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Oetting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oetting, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oetting graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oetting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Oetting MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Oetting practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oetting has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Oetting practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.