Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oetting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Oetting, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oetting
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oetting Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oetting, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Oetting graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oetting has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Iowa City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Oetting MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Oetting practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oetting has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Oetting practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.