Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oglesby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oglesby
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oglesby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oglesby, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oglesby graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Oglesby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jonathan Oglesby MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Oglesby practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oglesby has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Oglesby practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.