A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Oglesby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oglesby
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Oglesby Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Oglesby, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oglesby graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Oglesby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Jonathan Oglesby MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Thomas J. Oglesby practice?
- Dr. Thomas Oglesby has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Oglesby practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.