Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Hara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Hara, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. O'Hara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O'Hara FACS, MD, and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Hara has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Hara practices Neurological Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Clarkston Neurological Surgeons.