Learn more about Dr. Thomas O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas O'Hara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas O'Hara, FACS, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. O'Hara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas O'Hara FACS, MD, and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Thomas O'Hara has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas O'Hara practices Neurological Surgery near Clarkston, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Oxford, MI.
See Clarkston Surgeons.