A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Okner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Okner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Okner, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Okner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Okner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Hutchinson Area Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Okner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Okner practice?
Dr. Thomas Okner practices Otolaryngology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, WI.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.