A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Okner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Okner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Okner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Okner, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Okner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Okner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Hutchinson Area Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Okner FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Okner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Okner has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Okner practices Otolaryngology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.