A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Okner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Okner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Okner, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Okner graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Okner has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Okner FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Okner practice?
- Dr. Thomas Okner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Okner practices Otolaryngology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Baldwin, WI.
See Saint Paul Otolaryngologists.